2020! We need the up and out reboot! Leave easier, happier.
1. Lay clothes out the night before.
2. Make a "steps" chart in the bathroom for your little one. Use images for potty, brush teeth, wash face and hands.
3. Pack lunch and snack the night before.
4. Put out the cereal, bowl and spoon. Just add milk in the AM!
5. Keep daily lists and calendars to stay organized.
6. Keep cool, routines take a while! 10 days to form a habit.
7. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Leaving gets easier.
8. Kisses. Always leave with hugs and kisses.
CDC Flu@CDCFlu #DYK the #flu virus can spread to others up to 6 feet away? Flu viruses spread mainly by droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze, or talk. Staying home and keeping your distance from others if you have flu is the best way to protect others.