LEO is not a daycare center. We offer early education and care. What's the difference? We work hard every day to ensure our children are reaching age appropriate developmental milestones to eventually be kindergarten ready. The special sauce? We work with the WHOLE family. Offering parents and caregivers; ESOL classes, parenting workshops, free tax prep, health and nutrition seminars, financial literacy and strong male role model events. When parents are stable, children are stable. When children are stable, they can get down to the big business of learning and growing. #WholeFamily#WholeHealth#WholeSuccess#LiveWhole
2020! We need the up and out reboot! Leave easier, happier.
1. Lay clothes out the night before.
2. Make a "steps" chart in the bathroom for your little one. Use images for potty, brush teeth, wash face and hands.
3. Pack lunch and snack the night before.
4. Put out the cereal, bowl and spoon. Just add milk in the AM!
5. Keep daily lists and calendars to stay organized.
6. Keep cool, routines take a while! 10 days to form a habit.
7. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Leaving gets easier.
8. Kisses. Always leave with hugs and kisses.
CDC Flu@CDCFlu #DYK the #flu virus can spread to others up to 6 feet away? Flu viruses spread mainly by droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze, or talk. Staying home and keeping your distance from others if you have flu is the best way to protect others.