Weatherization & Home Energy Solutions
Home Energy Solutions provides weatherization, utility upgrades, and critical repairs to ensure that household systems are running efficiently and that residents are safe from dangerous systems failures. Our team assists 300+ households annually to repair or replace heating systems or failing appliances, repair fuel and electrical lines, and remediate lead and radon in homes. Keep your home safe while saving money on your energy bills.
After you have qualified for Fuel Assistance, you may also be eligible for energy saving steps to make your home more efficient. Energy efficiency reduces the rising cost of utility bills. Our qualified and friendly staff can offer energy-saving tips, free energy-saving light bulbs, insulation, furnace repairs, or in some cases brand new appliances. A LEO Inc. conservation specialist will visit your home for an assessment.
This is a National Grid funded service. Households with elderly, disabled persons, and children under 6 years old are our first priority.
Quick Eligibility Overview:
- Is your income 60% or less of the Massachusetts state median income? (Let us work this equation out!)
- Does your National Grid heating bill have an R-4 status?
- Does your National Grid oil or electric heat bill have an R-2 status?
- Is your property 4 units or less?
- Do you live in Lynn, Lynnfield, Nahant, Saugus or Swampscott? (Wakefield is eligible for some services.)
Resource for households who exceed the Fuel Assistance income guidelines:
Customers with qualifying incomes may be eligible for enhanced rebates and incentives on insulation and other energy efficiency appliances to help save energy and money. Visit: Mass Save® Online Income Verification Portal.
To learn more about Energy Solutions call 781.581.7220