2020! We need the up and out reboot! Leave easier, happier.
1. Lay clothes out the night before.
2. Make a "steps" chart in the bathroom for your little one. Use images for potty, brush teeth, wash face and hands.
3. Pack lunch and snack the night before.
4. Put out the cereal, bowl and spoon. Just add milk in the AM!
5. Keep daily lists and calendars to stay organized.
6. Keep cool, routines take a while! 10 days to form a habit.
7. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Leaving gets easier.
8. Kisses. Always leave with hugs and kisses.
Sure, you can pop open a can of Play-doh and have fun, but if you make your own you get far more from the experience. Follow a recipe, learn measurements (Math concepts), take part in a multi-step process, get hands-on, invigorate all 5 senses, work as a group, CREATE! #slowdown#play#getdirty
Our Fuel office is hard at work at the Saugus Senior Center. Answering questions, walking folks through the intake process, and sharing our LEO swag. Thanks Saugus Senior Center! You offer such a welcoming spot! #communitywarmup
The people in your neighborhood! EMT partners, Stacy Palombo & Maria Luckette. Unitarian Universalist Chuch of Greater Lynn, Mary Gatlin. Rallied their communities; first reponders, faith families, to make a HUGE impact on LEO this holiday season. #thankyou#blessed#gratefulhttps://t.co/Uwsf1ucnf6